Earthquake latest report
- The 6.4-magnitude of the earthquake, which was the 8.6 miles has deep , struck the Philippines.
- Quake struck it is about to 40 miles north of General Santos, Mindanao
- The 6.4-magnitude of the earthquake, which was the 8.6 miles deep
- Quake struck about 40 miles north of General Santos, Mindanao, the USGS said about the news urdupapa
- Patients were seen that to fleeing hospital while others ran from a the shop mall
- There was no the Pacific-wide tsunami expected after the chance from earthquake
it is the Terrified worship were sent run for cover during the church services when a powerful 6.4-magnitude earthquake is to rattled the Philippines’ second biggest island is today.
Dramatic footage shows a congregation of the hundreds singing in the Kidapawan City on Mindanao
Its seening that the
- Patients were seen fleeing from a hospital while others has been ran from a shopping mall
Terrified worshippers were sent running for cover during a church service when a powerful 6.4-magnitude earthquake rattled the Philippines’ second biggest island today.
Dramatic footage shows a congregation of hundreds singing in Kidapawan City on Mindanao – before they start screaming as the building shakes.
A tremor shocked a few urban communities of Pakistan on Tuesday, killing at any rate 12 individual and the harming 100 more others.
Last month in Pakistan
As seen in bellow the aisha on target
The most noticeably awful influenced, as indicated by authorities, is Mirpur in Pakistan-held Kashmir. Solid tremors were likewise felt in Lahore, Islamabad, Jhelum, Mangla and Peshawar among numerous different urban communities. The focal point is 5 km north of Jhelum in Punjab.
The Pakistan Meteorological Department’s (PMD) boss meteorologist Muhammad Riaz affirmed to The Hindu that the size of the seismic tremor was 5.8 on the Richter Scale. The most noticeably terrible hit territory, according to Mr. Riaz, is Mirpur.