The government on Wednesday shared with the Indian government its initial findings on the dossier handed over by Delhi on the Pulwama incident, a statement issued by the Foreign Office said.
According to the statement: “The Indian High Commissioner in Islamabad was called to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by the Foreign Secretary and the findings on the Pulwama incident were shared with him.”
The prime minister had earlier offered cooperation in an investigationinto the incident if Delhi shared any actionable evidence concerning the suicide bombing in occupied Kashmir’s Pulwama area, which had targeted Indian paramilitary soldiers.
Take a look: Kashmir bomber radicalised after beating by troops, parents say
In response to the premier’s offer, India had handed over documents to Pakistan on February 27 amidst soaring tensions.
“Pakistan has acted with a high sense of responsibility and extended full cooperation. We do so in the interest of regional peace and security,” the Foreign Office said in its statement.
“We have sought further information/evidence from India to take the process forward,” it added.